Anyway, some things could happen here:
1) It could consolidate into a , going sideways for now.
2) It could keep trending (with a lower slope) upwards. If so, price should retrace around the 32,8% and the 50%, as highlighted on the graph, then rally back up. I base my entries on crossings (price crosses base line down, then conversion line up), but that's what works for me. Don't buy these levels blindly, use a strategy to enter long if you so desire.
3) Bitcoin still doesn't look to me. If it drops, I have a strong belief that all the others altcoins will drop as well. Thats why I wouldn't go all-in on this trade, keeping it low-leverage in these long positions (at least for now).
Observation: No more short entries should be taken. "The trend is your friend", you only take positions according to it. If the trend is going upwards, take only long positions. If it's going downwards, take only short positions. Even though I don't believe this trend will keep going for long because of BTC , it's still going for now. It's very risky to short it and go against it.
Again, I'm nothing but an amateur. Don't trade my strategy blindly. Keep your money safe.
1) If bitcoin goes past 8500, I will also close this position.
2) If EOS goes below the past support on 8 - 7.80, I will reinforce my position.
3) If EOS hits the past support, but doesn't break it immediatly, I'll be taking partial profits.
Trade safe everyone. Good evening.