We had a decent run in the last couple weeks, and now the market is starting to feel a bit clueless, why?
- American elections are approaching
- Disappointing news about vaccines development
- Bad Brexit negotiations
- Worse control of the virus than expected
However, the underlying sentiment of the market is .
- 2021 & 2022 will be years of +20% growth and this will guide the markets
- Technology results (which will be decent and sustain the markets)
- Stimulus package talks will advance
Markets will move laterally keeping an eye on both and stimulus package while waiting for the outcome of the elections, if anything they will end slightly up this week.