ESP35 Chart

IBEX 35 index of Spanish listed shares

 

ESP35

The IBEX 35 is the benchmark stock market index of the Bolsa de Madrid, Spain's principal stock exchange. Initiated in 1992, the index is administered and calculated by Sociedad de Bolsas, a subsidiary of Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), the company which runs Spain's securities markets (including the Bolsa de Madrid). It is a market capitalization weighted index comprising the 35 most liquid Spanish stocks traded in the Madrid Stock Exchange General Index and is reviewed twice annually. Trading on options and futures contracts on the IBEX 35 is provided by MEFF (Mercado Español de Futuros Financieros), another subsidiary of BME.

News

AntoninoRomano37 AntoninoRomano37 1000*GER30/ESP35, W,
1000*GER30/ESP35: Buy DAX and Sell IBEX?
97 0 4
1000*GER30/ESP35, W
Buy DAX and Sell IBEX?

Dax is at support wrt the Spanish IBEX. A posible strategy for next weeks could be buying DAX and selling IBEX.

Rovart Rovart ESP35, D, Short ,
ESP35: ESP35 | Short based on statistics
142 0 7
ESP35, D Short
ESP35 | Short based on statistics

A friend shared with me one sheet of reliable TA figures. So I'm going to test this one with this trade. Chance of go up is 33% (If triple top is broken on candle close) Chance of go down and breakdown is 67% + triple top if isnt confirmed = 90% After a breakdown we can expect a pullback to the old flat support with a nearly 60% chance (So we would close the ...

AntoninoRomano37 AntoninoRomano37 ESP35, M, Long ,
ESP35: IBEX
19 0 6
ESP35, M Long
IBEX

I have taken the last historical bullish rallies and projected them from where the index is currently now. I have also projected a 5 wave impulse with standard textbook wave ratios. This is a bullish view. One could also carry out the bearish version.

NovatoMaximo NovatoMaximo ESP35, D, Short ,
ESP35: Tocada resistencia anual Ibex
34 0 1
ESP35, D Short
Tocada resistencia anual Ibex

El Ibex aunque lo encuentro fuerte, ha tocado la R1 de Fibonacci. Es posible que se vaya para abajo hasta los 9200 o 8800. Pero como digo.. le veo fuerte...

RandR RandR ESP35, D, Long ,
ESP35: The area above is open
25 0 5
ESP35, D Long
The area above is open

Guys, The up area is open, since the I see a candle pierced the resistance, with the stop loss of 200pips. Success RandR

Rovart Rovart ESP35, D, Short ,
ESP35: IBEX 35 | Opening shorts
48 0 6
ESP35, D Short
IBEX 35 | Opening shorts

H&S figure didnt work but we are close to some strong resistances, I would short this ones.

Rovart Rovart ESP35, D, Short ,
ESP35: IBEX 35 | Cuidado con la formación de esta figura
69 0 6
ESP35, D Short
IBEX 35 | Cuidado con la formación de esta figura

Si se da la condición de formarse esta figura (Cabeza y hombros), podríamos ver descensos serios a principios de 2017. Un saludo y feliz trading!

NovatoMaximo NovatoMaximo ESP35, D,
ESP35: Posibles tendencias de IBEX 35
37 1 2
ESP35, D
Posibles tendencias de IBEX 35

Pasados los 8750 creo que estaremos en buena dirección pero ojo al llegar a la linea naranja

Forexboy100 Forexboy100 ESP35, D,
ESP35: ESP35 ANALYSIS
38 0 0
ESP35, D
ESP35 ANALYSIS

ANALYSIS

michaelarias michaelarias PRO ESP35, 60, Long ,
ESP35: ESP35
58 0 6
ESP35, 60 Long
ESP35

Major rally about to begin. Wave 3 thrust. Give it time to develop. Stop at 8,543. Target 1.272 fibo above last peak minimum possibly 1.618 if you dare.

shaca shaca ESP35, W, Short ,
ESP35: IBEX35 target 7800 for the right shoulder
24 0 3
ESP35, W Short
IBEX35 target 7800 for the right shoulder

bullish weekly head and shoulder

harryli harryli PRO ESP35, 60, Short ,
ESP35: watching 003
22 0 2
ESP35, 60 Short
watching 003

short,capture the first top in downtrend confirmation

NovatoMaximo NovatoMaximo ESP35, W, Long ,
ESP35: Ibex 35
29 0 0
ESP35, W Long
Ibex 35

Sin tener muy claro aún la tendencia, creo que podría a ver tocado techo

shaca shaca ESP35, W, Short ,
ESP35: IBEX head and shoulder, 7800 then 10500 the next year
57 0 2
ESP35, W Short
IBEX head and shoulder, 7800 then 10500 the next year

following the spx500 count, we are in the of wave 2 of wave 5, wave 5 to last at least 15 months from february 2016

luiggih luiggih ESP35, 30,
ESP35: IBEX35 wave I correction almost done
22 0 0
ESP35, 30
IBEX35 wave I correction almost done

Ibex35 wave I correction is almost done.

luiggih luiggih ESP35, 60, Long ,
ESP35: MAJOR WAVE III ABOUT TO START AT IBEX35 (spain index)
39 0 0
ESP35, 60 Long
MAJOR WAVE III ABOUT TO START AT IBEX35 (spain index)

Readjusting the elliot count as the movement evolves. There is an accumulation process going on at ibex 35. Big sharks are accumulatting positions around 8700-8800 to start a major bullish rally. We will have a few bearish sessions ahead till the accumulation is done. It will be a wave III rally: strong, fast movement and tons of volume. In worst case scenario, ...

luiggih luiggih ESP35, 15, Long ,
ESP35: BULLISH RALLY ABOUT TO START IN IBEX35
26 0 0
ESP35, 15 Long
BULLISH RALLY ABOUT TO START IN IBEX35

A bullish rally is about to start on the spanish index. The famous ibex35 is in its way of a major wave III with a very clear continuing diagonal triangle at wave II. Bullish positions till arount 9000-9150 and then get ready for the wave IV to come, probably on a sharp rally due to elliots wave alternation rule. Maybe we there is a fair chance to be involved in ...

AntoninoRomano37 AntoninoRomano37 GER30/ESP35, W,
GER30/ESP35: Long IBEX / Short Dax
84 0 2
GER30/ESP35, W
Long IBEX / Short Dax

The ratio DAX/ IBEX shows that the recent movements point to the IBEX outperforming the DAX. A rising channel has been broken bearishly. One could go long on IBEX and short the DAX.

123456 Show More Ideas
Market
Interval
Browse
Time
Author
Widgets
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out