Each time I get questions about it and look at the charts I get the same impression. Strength.
So I decided to open a trade. Let's look at the details.
Here are the details that support this trade:
* The Etherum classic looks pretty good overall. Prime for some action.
* The brown line represents a , a famous formation which signals sentiment. We touched the same bottom twice, it didn't break. Got it.
* TD Sequential (Candle stick analysis), shows sentiment.
* shows plenty of room for growth.
* is showing . Very positive indicator.
* Many more indicators on the 4h chart, 1h chart, etc. But this trade looks strong enough for us to trade.
Buy-in: 0.0013 - 0.00195
Other targets will be posted after breakout.
Breakout will be confirmed after we break first resistance of 0.00206 and close above it.
Note: This is a MID-LONG Trade. If you can't wait until the action starts, then this trade is not for you.
If you can wait, then by all means, get it NOW.
Let's have some fun.
I feel honored to have you follow my trades. Now, let's trade.
Why, you ask? You know better... BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THE BEST!
Short term, ETC is looking promising. The 1h chart shows major bullish signs, with the MACD, RSI and STOCH all pointing to upward movement.
The candles are also really good. Take a look at the chart yourself.
We will see how it goes when we face resistance at the orange lines.
The 4h chart is yet to catch up, but it is looking good.
The daily chart is also showing some promising features, but it will have to fight to get there, meaning, another few days.
I went all the way to the weekly chart, which is becoming incredibly promising.
If we close this week above 0.0019. We can expect really good action in the next two weeks (the first half of the first week maybe slow, and then go from there).
I will post new targets now.
Look at the daily chart, all of the indicators are showing bullish momentum:
- You can choose to buy more when the price drop.
- You can choose to just hold, wait and relax.
- You can also choose to sell and join at a later date. But this is not recommended.
- The daily chart is showing momentum, but there is still plenty of resistance to overcome.
- The weekly chart is just getting started, but you can see the "curve" and the room for growth on all the indicators.
I will now give you instructions for a new Buy in set up. With new stop loss and everything.
Flowing Money & Love... To YOU!!! ... Namaste.
+5 Reply thank you