Confirmation should be a long green candle on the 1hr chart to 0.050, do not be afraid to wait and go in on a pullback at that level.
Under normal conditions one would expect the second leg up to be the same length as the first flagpole giving us a target of the 1.618 fib extension or 0.066. Feel free to book profits at the fib levels or set a trailing stop.
Looking at ETHUSD we have a long target of $64 (1.414 fib) or $66 (1.618 fib) depending on the daily price of BTC .
Increased , 4HR crossover, continued gains (4H), and a strong closing 1hr green candle above $50.50 should confirm.
ETHBTC chart here:
With uncertainty in BTC's direction I am sitting on the sidelines.
I locked in profits from ETH at $51 and to date have made 10X trading this trend. I am expecting to see a short term sell-off in ETH to create a new support level within the current bigger trend.
Currently not holding any crypto. Be safe out there