Ethereum April Update #2.6

POLONIEX:ETHBTC   Ethereum / Bitcoin
321 0 8
The key to the whole structure was the failure to break .03, the 61.8%. All flats MUST be have a ((B)) least 61.8% of ((A)). I would give the minimum target of .02 a 20% chance with .015 more likely at 80% chance.

The path is just a rough guideline as to what to expect.
Comment: Zoom it once for a better view
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out