Today I want to show you another interesting episode from my life.
I follow my strategy and self-written Sentiment Zone Oscillator.
This keeps me happy, calm and the most important very profitable.
I have time for learning, self-development, sleep as well as time for hobby, friends, and family.
These are the key values. No one wants to be a zombie with 10 coffees per day and 20h/a day in front of the computer.
I set my alarms on trading view. It is simple.
Here is my trading story on ETH:
1. I observed a buying signal in the middle of October 2016. I am opening the position.
2. Ups. Not this time. I always remember to set my stop loss. I lost 10% of my initial investment.
3. I took a month to finally get a buying signal. I am opening the position.
4. I always work according to the plan. I put emotions aside. I am consequent and I am selling. Over 80 % return. Great.
5. It took over a month to get another buy signal. Here it comes. I am buying.
6. Within a month the price is much saturated. I am selling - nearly 300% gain. WOW.
7. Another buy signal. The price is not much negatively saturated. I have to set stop-losses.
8. Yes, it paid off. On the recent trade, my positiongained over 60%.
9. Another opportunity. Very strong signal to buy. I am buying.
10. The signal is telling to sell. I am selling. Eventually, it wasn't the highest peak but I am still happy. Over 120% return.
11. Another buy opportunity. As always I set my stop-loss.
12. Not this time. Stop losses fulfilled. A decline of 10%.
As you can this was a really profitable trade. My cumulative return on the investment was over 2000%.
Assuming I invested $45 000 this trade made me again a millionaire.
Patience, emotional stability are the keys.
If you don’t feel well simply don’t trade.
Don’t be hectic. Relay on indicators. Learn and read a lot. It always pays off.
This was another trade story from our friend John.
How do you find it? Do you feel comfortable with such a scenario and this trade?
Thank you for all your comments. Please leave them down below.