ETHEUR: Update - Big potential upside

KRAKEN:ETHEUR   Ethereum / Euro
I'm currently long ETH vs fiat, and short BTC             , so effectively long ETHBTC / ETHXBT             .
The chart is quite bullish here, with a strong weekly uptrend, but a downtrend in the daily, which recently bottomed when hitting weekly mode support. I like how the last 4 days acted, and how we're holding above the DAO crowdsale key level, so I added a bit against this zone earlier. If not in the trade, you can risk a drop under yesterday's low, and enter longs in this pair, targetting a potential rally to 31.75 once the weekly rally kicks off.

Check out my updated track record here: http://pastebin.com/6CyyqnPT

If interested in my real time whatsapp alerts and swing trading newsletter, or in personal tuition, contact me privately. I'm offering a considerable discount on a packaged course which includes access to my private trading signals list for a year.


Ivan Labrie

Link to Tim West's chatroom: https://www.tradingview.com/chat/#c8BzrhGRvXxGXWnJ
We discuss setups like this often there. Feel free to stop by and subscribe to his indicator pack. If you have any questions ask.

Risk disclaimer: My analysis is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance             on such information.
Comment: Holding here at support, patiently waiting.
Comment: Finding support, good. Let's see if we take off from here soon.
Comment: ETH acting great! Holding longs is paying off.
Comment: Leave a comment if you took this long.
Comment: BTFD!
Zerohedge readers will get it...I mean, buy the dip.
I also think long but have my doubts due to the massive dumps going on (last week until 10.43 + today until 7.95)
IvanLabrie TimDierckxsens
But see how the selling was absorbed instantly...I don't mind holding longs. Just keep risk small, don't buy more than 5-10% of your capital worth.
Hi Ivan, how is this progressing? I'm thinking of buying a bit on this dip.
trgovac rivet.popper
Hi Ivan, would you still recommend to buy the dip or should we stay away from ETH for now?
+1 Reply
Agreed. Can you tell us what you think after the ETC spinoff drama?
IvanLabrie rivet.popper
Fundamentals didn't change, in the long term it's still a buy. I'm holding longs for a couple more weeks. I closed partially on a test to the DAO hack key level, but rebought the dip.
+1 Reply
long at 10.8
i'm still keeping it
+1 Reply
IvanLabrie brutusphil
Good luck.
You know I took this long ;)
+1 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out