This has indicated stiff sell response recently (since Jan. 14th, seen in an analysis my other posts linked below). However, this break did see an uptick in , and Moving Averages seem to be providing support so far. ETH Bulls look to have a small bend in the presently, but will it break?
On the Upside:
- $110 is providing stiff resistance
- The 2 hour 200 sits around $113 area and the 100 perched under at $108
- VPVR showing a lot of price action around $115 and a good deal of resistance
- is declining seen on the 1H Time Frame
- This has been formidable
- The overall market is
- There needs to be some follow up
Previous Post: 1H Tightening Range Broke Through:
Previous Post: Predictable Recent .