Blorenz
Long

Ambitious 2018 projection

BITFINEX:ETHUSD   Ethereum / U.S. Dollar
i realize how big of a stretch this seems from this point in time, but on a logarithmic scale it does not seem that crazy. Also note that this is the type of risk/reward big time smart money investors are looking for - and the crypto markets are growing and evolving at a rapid pace. This money in the crypto space is here to stay because it is starting to reveal itself as a save haven asset class - as the fiat currency weakens and dies a slow and brutal death in the coming years, the crypto markets will experience massive inflows of fleeing capital and will serve as a shock absorber that preserves a shitload of wealth - In this scenario, the original 6 cryptos - btc/usd ltc/usd eth/usd ect... will do very well I will be holding the entire time, documenting it along the way.

Nailed it right on the spot, as more capital flows into the crypto market. The majority of new investors will be investing in the top 3 coins. ETH,LTC or the king BTC will be the smart money of 2018.
Reply
Blorenz ambitious19
@ambitious19, Yes this is true - these three combined will make up ~70% of my portfolio for 2018 - the remaining 30% will be allocated towards more speculative (high risk/reward) tokens such as neo, omg, xrp, iot, xmr, dsh, zec, kmd...ect... i will be pretty much be speculating on all of the top 20-30 coins on coin market cap as i believe the entire crypto space will be the only winning investments for 2018...also gold and silver bullion...as the current central banking system (fiat money) becomes more destabilized , and dedolarization happens globally
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out