The chart above displays my take on ETHUSD using the 1 hour line chart which is one of my favorites.
While comparing this to the chart, you will see that this provides a much cleaner and maybe even clearer analysis of what the market is doing.
The chart below displays both created from both so that you can see the additional noise created by the wicks.
Taking a closer look at the published chart above, you may notice a pattern of ETHUSD hitting intersection points of created on the hourly timeframe.
IF ETHUSD would continue to do so, we could possibly get a pattern similar to the one charted above with the red arrows.
I created this pattern by assuming that we may create an correction in conjunction with:
- BTC sitting on one of my major support lines
- My Volume Extension PRO indicator has been giving multiple buy signals between 234 & 243 with no substantial pullback
- A major intersection is coming up
- We have yet to create a Lower Low
- ABCD patterns are extremely common in corrective waves
- ETHBTC looks extremely
Thank you all for reading & I wish you the best of luck!
⇅ DepthHouse Trading System is now live! see more information at: