You could probably go long for short term bounce at the the Fib Rets once EMA + Ichimoku says the timing is right i.e. crossover or a little before. I'd use RSI + MACD on top of that on prob 15m to time it well. ONCE you see that it doesn't freefall through the supports. Next stop 180?
@bernino, Pretty much the general charting shows 181. Daily is almost getting to oversold levels and 4HR is ready for a bounce, but may be 1-2 more days of bleed until then. I'm a buy at 185.00 and a holder if 181.00 shows. Haha.
@speracado, awesome - I'm with you on that. What should we look for in order to confirm the deal, that 181 holds? I'm also curious if we could somehow calcualte what should be the value of ETH in market cap versus the value it holds of companies at some sort of premium... to see for fundamentals. That could be cool