Liquidity is nowhere to be found lately, which is reflected in choppy price action .
I anticipate a slow grind back to the DAO hack kev level above, for the time being, which is why I'm holding longs, without leverage or margin.
I'd be interested in seeing liquidity step in, to be able to trade more frequently, since right now, it's clear the market is awaiting fundamental news. The recent announcement has been beneficial for bulls, and will likely propel ETH back up to pre-hack levels. If this is to materialize, I'd reduce my long positions or book profits, to then reasess after the dust settles.
If price drops back under the lower blue line on this chart, I'd reccomend closing ETH longs and waiting to buy it lower.
Check out my updated track record here: http://pastebin.com/6CyyqnPT
If interested in my real time whatsapp alerts and swing trading newsletter, or in personal tuition, contact me privately. I'm offering a considerable discount on a packaged course which includes access to my private trading signals list for a year.
Link to Tim West's chatroom: https://www.tradingview.com/chat/#c8BzrhGRvXxGXWnJ
We discuss setups like this often there. Feel free to stop by and subscribe to his indicator pack. If you have any questions ask.
Risk disclaimer: My analysis is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.