(My) Sentiment Is Turning Real Bearish ATM

Short the breakdown of 2345...

Target #1: 2180-2220 #2: 2040-2080

Happy Tarding!
Comment: Updated 4h (Christmas comes early) added
Comment: Daily (More shorting gifts) added
Comment: Updated 4h (Possible top forming) added
Comment: Upodated Daily (Reasonable Doubt) added
Comment: Updated Daily (Rather bearish again) added

Related Ideas

More sideways... More confusion. The daily now looks rather bearish again and proposes targets in those blue boxes. To the upside 2593 is the level to break up...

Well, that does not really develop as planned... Kinda hard to tell where ETH is takinmg all that bullishness from (no news other than DAO "broken"). So, we assume it is all fueled by Bitcoin´s sudden weakness, which is ALWAYS a risk for ETH shorts. IMO Bert can collapse at any given /random time. Please keep that in mind. MOREOVER, and due to a recent incident with another troll here, please do not go all bonkers when you follow an ideas and it doesn´t play out as expected. When you ask for opinion and trade accordingly, it is most def not my responsibility if that leads to a financial loss. Although, I am always very interested in chating and sharing opinions /trading ideas and beyond, I am wether a professional trader, nor do I give financial advise of any sort. It is solely your business what you do with it. In case you decide to follow my take on the situation and get rekt, just don´t outrage and blame it on me. Be assured that I create those chARTs always to the best of my abilities. They are limited and I am most def not perfect. Nor do I own a crystal ball. Aight, with that said... Peaz! & Happy Tarding.

khun khun
LOL. I totally forget to mention, that I will cut losses and reverse position upon a breakup or 2610, since this would implicate another leg up to (max) 2828. If 2600 holds, the original bearish scenario remains valid... IIIIMMMOOO ;)
Although, pretty deep under water here, sticking /adding to shorts remains the only reasonable option here... 4h opened below major resistances and a possible top is forming. However, there is stil a certain risk for another leg up. We´ll see...

you are doing a great job so far. Waiting for your next graph that shows when to close short. keep up the good work!!!
And even more shorting gifts. Dunno what that is, but bears will prevail...

How are you so sure? I'm not saying you're wrong.
Christmas comes early this year it seems. Premium opp to add some moo shorts...

Or buy the breakout if BTC correction starts. Either way will be profitable :-)
khun hubavka
Well, yeah. But I am not even certain about this any longer. Might just go to hell all together ;)
+1 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out