- setup has had bias since June. In Aug-Sept we saw first break of inner , followed by stop buys sending price back up to Kijun Sen at 1,50+. As usual, weekly Kijun proved to be quite a strong support, price turned lower in last three weeks.
- Heikin-Ashi signal is . Price is below Tenkan and also below the steeper , but the real lower key will be the less steep and the horizontal between 1,44-1,45.
Remember Kumo breakout rule: valid only if price also breaks the previous lower low! This means a break of 1, 44 would open space as low as the 1,32-1,35 zone!
- haOscillator is below zero and points down
- EWO turned down again.
- has bias below zero, while also shows short term consolidation. Watch if gives a new cross signal.
- setup increasingly bearish: Price isbelow Kumo and Kijun, Tenkan is below Kijun and points down. Forward Senkou A points down and may cross below Senkou B -> get ready for forward Kumo twist. Chikou Span (lagging line) is also below past candles and below past Kumo.
- Heikin-Ashi signals indecision: candle so far today, haDelta has chance to cross down, but haOscillator points up (still below zero).
- EWO: bias
- ATR: days average has been decreasing.
Srategy: prefer selling on spikes with stop above 1,4860.