Yes, I am still in this trade. Usually with double tops, the price will retest the neckline, so as long is there isn't a definitive close above the neckline, I will stick with this trade. Yesterday's AUD data did not help, but I think the price will go down next week. In either case, we are at breakeven. Should have we should have taken the 150 pips two days ago? Perhaps, but let's see if the neckline can hold.