Not much change since my last post.
- HA candle has small red body. Weekly close will be likely below Kijun Sen. haDelta won't show too much change this week.
- setup is in an early phase: Price below thick Kumo, Tenkan/Kijun , Tenkan and Senkou A point down. continuation needs a weekly low sub 1,3950. That would send a confirmation with Chikou Span coming below Kumo too.
We have only see a neutral consolidation in whole February so far. This picture is still neutral, but we are close for a possible Kumo break, so get ready for major short!
- The last reversal attempt got blocked, Price spiked a bit, but looks like 1,4250 - 1,4300 is a firm resistance on the top side. Each last candle highs were lower.
- Price, Tenkan and Kijun all in the Kumo, so is Chikou Span, which is in the past Kumo. Absolutely neutral picture with a thin support at 1,4080-1,4100 (Kijun Sen and Kumo bottom).
- Heikin Ashi candle is again red, haDelta crosses down SMA3 below zero line. HA Oscillator turns too.
If you set up a short with break below 1,4080, targetting 1,3500 and placing a protective stop above Kumo and recent candle top (ard 1,4250) provides a a 1:3,3 risk/reward ratio.
Position should be sized up below 1,3950 in line with weekly horizontal break.
p.s.: the Euro is doomed anyway... either Grexit, or the ECB will do the job. Actually I feel more comfort to short EUR ag. CAD, NOK and AUD rather than ag. USD at these relative valuation levels.