- setup is changing to neutral from previous biased. Kijun is down to 1,4710. A spike above would trigger lot of stops
- Heikin-Ashi candle looks again after two weeks of indecision. haDelta/SMA3 cross above zero. NOTE: the week has just started.
- is further up. Bears don't have much hope! EWO is ticking higher.
- setup is turning biased again as price spikes above Kumo cloud. However we need some more confirmation here, as the averages are all flat right now. So we need Chikou Span to climb above past Kumo and also minimum Tenkan Sen to start point up.
- Heikin-Ashi signal is . Let's see if mkt gains more momentum above the cloud. We need to see green candles in a row, with higher highs. acceleration could come above 1,4620 and 1,4720.
- is extremely low, (See ATR and also reflected in flat Kumo structure), while all macro data from Canada has been extremely bad.
- EWO is still
I think the only factor that still keeps EURCAD this low is the proxy trading on back of relatively strong WTI Crude Oil . Otherwise Canadian economy is in big trouble, so is BoC . I think Poloz will change language soon... more cuts, maybe even hints.
I open some longs with stop at 1,44.