Saw a post about EUCAD and decided to mark it up myself. Look like an awesome trade when and if it plays out. Once price hits the 61.8 level which is also and order block of liquidity I am expecting price to bounce up and hopefully complete the larger bearish crab
. This move to the upside is over 1k pips. As you can see now, price is also forming a bearish shark
pattern (possibly) I have to say that do i remind myself that I cannot predict the market, it keeps me humble. But the fib ratios are lining up. So one price hits the 78.6 I am expecting the run down to the 61.8 level.
The question I am asking myself is should i trade it down and then back up, or just be patient and wait for the hit of 61.8...
aah trading life and decision.