FX:EURCAD Euro Fx/Canadian Dollar
Go short the EURCAD if it trades at 1.4268 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 1.4418 and exit the position for a profit at 1.4012 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid until otherwise advised. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a complete trading strategy/plan visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe now.
Order cancelled: the trade loss momentum