It's failing to make a move down. Bulls are getting in and preparing for the move thus preventing the pair to make a move down to a lower low.
Leave 80-100 pips SL and double the TP.
You will have to hold this position for arround a week or more.
I am keeping my position open, expecting a bounce back up. If it's not able to, then I will look for a shorter further below. No confirmation yet that it's going to fall.
I closed my trade for the weekend. Next weeks, depending on how it goes, I will either long term buy or long term short. One thing is certain, a big move is going to happen within next 2 weeks.
GBPCAD 1H: http://prntscr.com/nkqnxk
USDGD 4H: http://prntscr.com/nkqob4
EURCAD 4H: http://prntscr.com/nkqor7
For EURCAD to happen, the support on 1.50 must hold strong. Prices have to make a push up and low test to confirm it can't go down. Then we have our confirmation for the push up.