- setup has been changing to neutral from clear , but we still have strong zone above Price: , 100 , and a thick Kumo. Lower supp/res is the 1,3650-1,3750 zone (Tenkan and Kijun). Please note that Tenkan is catching up, which means a weak Tenkan/Kijun cross is looming below the Kumo, which would push the setup towards more neutral with bias.
- Heikin Ashi setup is clearly , and Price trades above Kijun Sen for the second week.
- setup is , with soon to be confirmed with a Chikou Span cross above past Kumo
- Heikin Ashi finally delivers a buy signal (candle, haDelta/SMA3 and Oscillator too), after price was hesitating for 7 days at Kijun support.
- Next spike may break the major downtrend line.
- Pattern lowers (and those who follow me on Twitter) may have already realised that we have a valid pattern too. The measure tgt can be minimum 1,42 but maybe even as high as 1,45 from this formation.
I still had some long old long positions left on which I had been selling covered Puts to increase income. I already should have stopped the whole out when it broke neckline above 1,38, but honestly, I took this chance only now, when I saw the retest from 1,41 to 1,38 again. I am out of my old shorts, holding small long now.