This is a continuation from our last EUR/CHF
setup, I am now looking to add some entries for a bullish
breakout. It's still a little early since we don't have the kumo twist yet, so it's not too late to start looking for entries. I'm going to be expecting a drop
to the flat kumo early this week so it can hold support. If price holds there I will look to get long, with TP's at the two blue lines I drew on the chart. If the kumo twist fails to happen or our bullish
signs change, this setup may become invalidated.