Go short the EURGBP if it trades at 0.7839 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 0.7912 and exit the position for a profit T1 at 0.7780 or profit T2 at 0.7565 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid for 1 day only. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a strategy visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe
Trade closed: target reached: T1 reached
Comment: Move your stop loss to break-even level
Trade closed manually: Trade closing out at the break-even point after reaching T1 only.