YL_PRO
Long

technique analyse of EURGBP

FX:EURGBP   Euro / British Pound
Hi friends
I show you my technical analysis of a very important forex market and as you see the graph will experience an uptrend in the next few days with a probability of 85% and at the same time a downward market reversal but with a low probability equal to 15%
we can deduce that the upward trend is more favorable from this market
please register and subscribe so I can continue to publish more analysis
cordially

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out