1. Find a pair with a clear trend were price trades in
a direction above/below the 200
on and Hourly chart.
2. Use 20 as Entry Filter.
3. Look for a pullback (price trades above SMA20)
4. Look for a close on or below/above the SMA20
with the trend (as signal)
5. Signal only valid if previous hr Sma20 value is equal
or higher (for short) or equal or lower (for long).
6. Preferably the signal should happen at the right side
of the Daily and also with a break of a corrective
7. This gives a tight, well defined stop with good reward