- setup with consolidation in 0,7110 - 0,7370 range.
- Heikin Ashi signals changing sharply, with haDelta/SMA3 swinging around zero line. There is some in haDelta. Week has just started but so far now lower low on the recent candle. Watch how it develops later this week.
- Although Price is below the Kumo, the setup itself has been neutral for some time. We see heavy swings around the cloud, but the long term equilibrium level (Senkou B) has not been really changing, it's been flat.
Tenkan, Kijun and Senkou lines stay appr. all together between 0,7220 - 0,7270.
- Price is close to range borrom, and the whole range channel may have a minor tilt ) pls note we only have two touch pointsuntil now.
- Heikin Ashi signal today (so far) looks like a possible reversal and pull back to equilibrium is ahead: small inside candle body with no lower low + haDelta/SMA3 ticks higher. We'd still need haDelta to come back above zero line for a sustainable move.
All in all the Long position from here has quite a good risk-reward for me. I enterred at 0,7155.