FX:EURGBP Euro Fx/British Pound
This trade is expecting a vote for British to remain in the European Union.
Go short the EURGBP if it trades at 0.7644 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 0.7748 and exit the position for a profit at 0.7378 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid until otherwise advised. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a strategy visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe
Only $25! Learn a complete trading strategy @ https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT