- back to neutral as Price dips into Kumo. Picture is still unclear as forward Kumo is just a thin line (non existing), Senkou B has been at same flat level for almost 30 weeks (!) at 311,25. Kijun spiked up to same level by now. Price dips below Kijun (medium ). All this still means mkt doesn't have a clear trend direction, nor any momentum.
At least we know what is the long termequilibrium :-) (311,25)
- Heikin Ashi gives a signal.
- EWO dips towards zero
- Major strategic support for future will be ard 302-304
- Another swing below the flat Kumo. still has to be considered as neutral, because Kumo ahead is thin and flat, so is Kijun Sen. Chikou is at past candles.
- We don't have a trend, just a perfect triangle. This is very rare to see something really perfect in a less liquid ccy like EURHUF . Look at those peaks and lows, almost all of them matches by tick!!! Wonderful, isn't it?
Question is if this sweet perfection lasts, or it finally breaks on lower side?
- Heikin Ashi is
- EWO is in a wave
Note: Fitch may change Hungary's rating up to investment grade this Friday. In that case a breakdown would happen.