- After a decent drop fro 7 weeks, last candle had both upper and lower wicks. So far it looks like Kumo bottom and weekly major uptrend line managed to hold. There is also a resistance below Chikou Span in the past Kumo. It is very obvious, that for a major trend reversal Price should break 302 and 300 as well on the weekly chart.
- Price may be stuck in the Kumo for a few more weeks, which in terms of is a neutral territory. Recent Heikin Ashi candle is green, still within the body of previous candle. haDelta is marching up, trying to cross back above zero line.
- Very likely we will see a spike again towards Kumo top or Kijun Sen to revisit 310-313 levels.
- Price is below the Kumo, but could not make a lower low two days ago. Kijun Sen got down to Price, a cross above Kijun would allow Price to go higher. Chikou Span also lost its open space, and the Kumo started to overshade Price candles too.
- Heikin Ashi candles show short term undecision, but as haDelta still have a positive divergence and is about to cross above zero line, it is a bit more likely that we'll see higher prices in coming days. Oscillator is too.
In case of a Kijun cross, first tgt is 310, second tgt is 313.