Go short the EURJPY if it trades at 120.76 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 122.75 and exit the position for a profit at 117.41 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid until otherwise advised. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a strategy visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe
Comment: Trade idea is still valid.
Comment: Move stop loss to breakeven point
Trade closed: target reached: Standard profit exit
Comment: Now waiting market deciding price profit exit. Look out for updates.