Arthur_Anderson
Long

EURJPY Potential Long 135.170

FX:EURJPY   Euro / Japanese Yen
EURJPY             Potential Long 135.170 stop loss below 135.00 target 30pips. If risk is too large trade small or don't take the trade at all. Entry only on PA, no limit orders.
perfect
Reply
@pwbanyad, Thanks, its all luck. This is kind of betting 80% chance and 20% skill.
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out