FX:EURJPY   Euro / Japanese Yen
215 0 0
If the market doesn't gap, then I will wait for a breakout of the current IB             as the market looks bullish on H4 but daily is showing signs of bearishness. Once price breaks either level, I will wait for confirmation with a other IB             and take a trade.

Also could be in a possible wedge pattern.

Profit levels are marked out.

Also looks like a weird looking head and shoulders has formed and price is sitting at the top of the right shoulder, for confirmation of the pattern, we really need a break of the levels, same applies with the wedge .
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out