- Trend and setup is still
- Heiki-Ashi (candle and haDelta) shows slowdown in momentum.
- Possible divergence in EWO
- setup is biased, but should be considered as neutral until Price doesn't make a clear higher high or lower low around the Kumo. Therefor I think this pair is and stuck and will likely stay in 9,15-9,60 wider range.
- Heikin Ashi shows consolidation at range top, a pull back is possible. haDelta has serious negative divergence, crosses down but stuck around zero line. Oscillator is .
- I still think we'll see a retracement to 9,35 equilibrium, especially if Oil recovers a bit more.