- is neutral, with some bias: a thick Kumo cloud shades price ahead. Price is below Kijun and Tenkan/Kijun has been weak for a while.
- Heikin-Ashi is absolutely neutral: we had 5 weekly candles in a row. haDelta/SMA is stuck ard zero line.
- Lower key zone is 9,16-9,22 (horizontal line, 100WMA and Senkou B), upper key level is 9,40-9,42 (Kijun)
- EWO has seom bias
- In case price can't break bck above 9,42, we may have a like pattern development in progress. Obviously this idea
would be valid only with a brek below the potential neckline 9,15. Below that we still have 8,90-9,00 resistance the major to fight with.
- setup is neutral with bias. We also have a medium strong Tenkan/Kijun cross!
- Price is stuck in a triangle. The pattern is pretty much similar to the one we've seen in March-April.
First key is 9,25! If price breaks below the , we can have a leg down to 9,10-15
Upper key levels are: 9,35 / 9,40
- Heikin-Ashi is neutral
- EWO has bias
I prefer to hold small short, with max stop at 9,42.