- Short looks good until trades below Kijun Sen and Senkou B
- Heiken Ashi supports further move
- weekly trend and horizontal support is between 8,40-8,45
- setup, Tenkan and Senkou A lines pointing down.
- Heiken Ashi turns again with haDelta back below SMA3 and zero line
- With next wave down watch Oscillator changing bias to
- good chance first resistance ard 8,70 will be cleared in coming days
- next resistance (also our short term tgt ) is ard 8,45
Things that could support it fundamentally further: more correction in Oil (would be even better together with some USD correction) and more EUR weakness on back of ECB spreading to other crosses than only EURUSD .
Hold shorts! We'll talk about it again around 8,45.