- "NZ trade deficit hits $791m in Jan - double expected figure"
- "Higher living standards, slower economy: Expert's take on CGT"
- "Economy Hub: Business gloom getting worse - new chief"
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 finished provisionally up 0.35 percent with almost every sector in positive territory. Autos were the top performing sector, with Faurecia leading the gains, up more than 5 percent. The French auto equipment firm said that it's to buy Clarion and launch a Japan-based business group in April.
- China trade talks likely to bump up demand for European German produced goods
Fundamental scores in favor of EUR and weakness in NZD.
- Daily Buy zone and been used heavily in favour of the long
- Weekly support