FX:EURNZD   Euro / New Zealand Dollar
182 0 11
We could still see a move down to the .786 fib line, but playing a buy set up there is a high risk trade. I would wait for price to break the channel then consolidate! Will be looking for price to break on this upmove!

GL to ALL, Trade Safely!

Please Like and feel free to follow! :)

AN has the same setup will be watching both very closely!
Comment: Just showing setup on a lower TF!
GL if you are looking to buy this trade!
snapshot
Comment: Looks like we have a break of the channel. Wait for consolidation and confirmation of break!
snapshot
Comment: Looks like price is consolidating, wait for the break on the chart to buy!
snapshot
Trade active
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out