FX:EURNZD   Euro Fx/New Zealand Dollar
I would like to see the Euro             rally higher into the top yellow box (denoting a Day Supply Zone ), then a short can be initiated to sell the Euro             against the Kiwi.

The risk is 70 pips with a reward of >5xRisk.

EP: ~1.65170
SL: ~1.65870
TP: ~1.60870

The strong move down from the 1.6517 area suggests that there may be a resell in that area the next time price revisits.
Hi,
I stuck up in shorts of EUR/NZD. So should I follow your SL of 1.65870 ?
Reply
That is entirely up to you. I don't offer investment/trading advice or signals. I merely share my ideas. This is the risk I am willing to take on the position. This is how much I am willing to lose. 70 pips. You decide what you are willing to lose.
Reply
rajan.kher selfrighteousgambler
Thanks for your reply. Today EUR/NZD just found resistance near level you mentioned of 1.6579. I already stuck up in this trade so I was looking for some trading view and I got yours.
I have decided to follow your sl or at max 1.66. Above that I cannot afford loss.
Reply
That is good. This is 3% of my account so I can sleep well if it goes wrong.
Reply
rajan.kher selfrighteousgambler
Hi, As per your strategy I am holding shorts of EUR/NZD. How long will take to achieve target below 1.61? Any update?
Reply
I have no idea. I too have a short position open with a target of 1.63 to 1.61. I do not usually worry about how long it takes. I just let it get there
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out