- The steep trend channel is broken, but the Kumo still acts as support. For a long term weekly reversal 9,05 will have to be broken.
- weekly haDelta reached extreme low and now is turning up above its SMA3. The week has just started, but as the previous candle had a very long body and a deep low on its wick, this week the candle body will likely be an inside body. After all we may see a few weeks sidaway trading or some pull back upto previous support (now as resistance) area 9,28-9,32
- Later we may see a patterns to develop, an in case Price stays below 9,40, we'll have to check sell signals to enter short to catch a possible longer term downtred
- Ichinoku setup is active. support is at 9,31-9,34
- Heikin Ashi candle changes colour after printing a on friday. haDelta is higher, Oscillator changes to . This is a signal for either some sideaway move of some pullback to bearsih supports before the next sell wave in the downtrend.
For now it is recommended to take profit on shorts (at least partially), and wait for better opportunity to re-enter position at higher Price level.
Bravehearts can buy small counter long with tight stop (not lower than 9,08). I will stay neutral for now.