Need to watch whether buyers would be able to hold 1.2100 (which seems to be a baby support).
No critical event from USD_side this week, trend may continue further if price bounces back from 1.2100 level.
Thank you CitRoN_RouGe! I'm wondering that the gold inflation can break out or not. It seems fib number isn't working now. For this condition, I'm looking for US hike will pause and I'm looking for Chinese Yuan hike, suddenly... Maybe very soon. Many officers of PBOC have talked about the hike publicly.
@Victor.Y.F, Yes, recently there are rumors on Yuan rate hike possibility soon. In case PBOC chooses a tightening policy, I will immediately buy Aussie as a long term investment.
We have Chinese GDP this week, lets see whether it will hit 6.9% or not?
@CitRoN_RouGe, I'm looking for China constitutional amendment result next week. China should've hiked 2 years before, USA hike no need to hike at all. It's the coward leader's decision. Now if the constitutional amendment removes his power from the third 5 years serving. We shall have a nice hike for all good soon.