Coordinator

Better to wait for $EURUSD

FX:EURUSD   Euro Fx/U.S. Dollar
After 12 consecutive down days, for the first time the price was not able to break yesterday's lowest price. I will wait a little to see where price will head tomorrow and next week. This is possible in every case, but if we add MACD divergence to this signal, it seems that likely we will see short term price rally above EMA channel. But definitely it is a down trend.
I will stay away from trading till next week.
Yes, I made the right decision here...
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out