1. Double/triple bottoms (depends on how you look at it) testing a long-term over and over.
2. shows a clear happening right now.
3. Steep decline hits all the retracements' highs beautifully.
GETTING INTO THE TRADE:
The moment I get a with a higher high and a higher close than the current present in the range and above the , I'll buy and ride the bull trend.
GETTING OUT OF THE TRADE:
1. Stops should go 20-30 pips below the current in case the market decides to freefall down right after it breaks above the .
2. If the market picks up the , I'll trail the stops after each retracement, placing them just below the newly formed support levels.