reembegil
Long

Time to go long... or wait? EURUSD February 2, 2018.

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
After a bearish week, The EURUSD             is doing a retracement to keep with the uptrend? or Are we seeing the end of the 2017 bullish trend? also the US Dollar Index             won strength las week, so... who knows. My recomendation is to WAIT until the market defines the consolidation of the uptrend, or the price breaks below the previous low.

At the same time we are finding a good opportunity to buy with a 3:1 risk and reward ratio at the 0.382 Fibonacci level wich is also a demand zone .

Entry: 1.22526
Target: 1.25139
Stop Loss: 1.21626
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out