ClearEdgeFX

EURUSD - DECISION TIME APPROACHING - 1.0450 OR 1.1800?

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
109 1 3
EURUSD             continues to compress and is coiling up for what could be an explosive breakout. The question, of course, remains which will it go. Will it be re-testing the March bottom of 1.0450? If it breaks the ascending trendline and takes the 1.0800 supply zone then all bets are off, especially if we take into consideration that tops and bottoms are generally tested a couple of times before they reverse for good. The other scenario, of course, is a re-test of the August 1.1800 high that violently reversed. Either way, we don't have a bias and we're patiently awaiting for the market to give us more clues on terms of what position to take.
Nice analysis, much appreciated! :)
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out