the pivot point is at the level of 1,0693.
Our preference: SELL below 1,0693 with target points 1,0625 and 1.06.
Alternative scenario: an upside Breakout of the 1,0693level will open the way to 1,0725 and 1,077.
Analysis: is losing its .
The levels of support and resistance:
1,0651 closing Price
Today, everyone will wait for the minutes from the last meeting, so big movements before them, not planned, I think not in favor of the dollar.
Return to 1.0665 only briefly deter buyers, so that stronger sales will look from 1.0702 or 1.0677, there may be who will.
When it comes to shopping. We'll wait for the test from the top down 1.0637, and can buy something there with a short stop under the lows. It will all depend on candles.
Failure of the 1.0637 with consolidation will open the way to 1.0602 and 1.0570.
Are waiting for protocols, and see what the fed was talking more specifically in terms of interest rates.
Made with love under the personal supervision of Grigory Rasputin Join my private group for signals, analysis . Msg. for details. http://joxi.ru/eAOqZjnSJYp7mo