Yuriy_Bishko
Long

EUR/USD broke up 2,5 - months range.

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
I will open buy if H1 candle will close above key level 1.1500
Goals 1.16 and 1.18

Range it is always an accumulation of power, there always powerful move when price broke it.

After 100 like I will send entry and exit points
Comment: EUR/USD buy limit 1.1503

S/L: 1.1475
T/P: 1.1594
T/P2: 1.1710
Comment: The best place to open Buyon EUR/USD is after a pullback to 1.1500 - 1.1510 because it decreases potential risk.

Also, all of you need to understand that EURO broke up 2,5-month range. After such things, the price can start powerful middle - term trend.

Don't even think about Sell at this moment.

Comment: EUR/USD we can open buy if the price come back to key buy zone

1.1500 - 1.1510
Because only near that zone we will have low risk.
Comment: EUR/USD is so close to key buy level

I wait on confirmation
Comment: The Price is totally bullish because Range was broken.
As I wrote I wait on a pullback to 1.1500 - 1.1510
Trade active: Open Buy Righ NOW
Trade active:
FREE Telegram https://t.me/BikoTrading

Write to me about:
✅ Education 👨‍🎓
✅ VIP signals 📈📉
✅ Account management💰

Telegram/WhatsApp: +380 67 256 4986

🚀Our messengers: http://neath.bikosignals.com/

🏆 https://www.youtube.com/c/BiKoTrading
Short Term downtrend.
+1 Reply
Yuriy_Bishko JairMiranda
@JairMiranda, it is not EUR/USD chart
Reply
Hey Yuri Agree here... Since Jan 2017 we have been in a large ABC where the "A" and "B" legs have completed with a bullish flavour.... GL...
Reply
Yuriy_Bishko ridethepig
@ridethepig, I use different system
+1 Reply
Hey Yuri, what confirmation do you mean when you say ''I will wait for confirmation'' certain price candle, particular price action ? How would you analyse if the price has more room to come down or it is about to go up again? Thank you :)
+2 Reply
spezimuc spezimuc
@spezimuc, I guess what I am asking myself and you - I am trying to figure out whether price will reach the key level 15002 or maybe enter in higher level because price might not reach 15002 at all....
+1 Reply
@spezimuc, Price totally bullish.
Reply
@spezimuc, Price confirmed that there could be up move.

I wait on pullback to reduce risk. Because 50 pups risk for me is too big.
Reply
limit buy price of 1.1503 made us miss the buy in :)
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Send feedback Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out