Yesterday from this small range we managed to get out 550$ which is bad, and not so at the same time.
Since H L C is almost the same, nothing changes very much!
We still look for the same plan.
Analysis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjCG2Tt4odA
Remember market goes where it wants to go, risk reasonably!
May shoot for S2 and S3 if so I add up from there as well!
S1 should be seen as it correlates with MHI and MS levels.
Can we go for S3 or S2 will do the job now?
And a nice confirmation that S3 should be seen later on!
I think I do that, or maybe wait for 1103 as it is Heading Towards point.
I will be out at MId and wont wait for 1104, will be enough till 11:45 AM rec.
Now Recalculation and lets look forward what we can get.
No updates from me!
But take a look MID blocked it, we may see S# so it would be a nice buy opportunity.
Let's see later on!
Hoping for it to get over S2 and buy coould come in at S3.