UPDATE #1: EURUSD: When Does Wave 2 End? Bull Bat TP1 Hit (+84)

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
In my previous post about this pair (see Related Ideas; "EURUSD: Post-GDP Update. When Does Wave 2 End And Wave 3 Begin?"), I posted a bullish bat (purple) that was close to completion. Well, it completed and without much pain, it has gone up from there. As of this post, it has hit TP1 for +84 pips.

Personally, I took this trade with a smaller LONG position and not a full long because I wanted to hedge against the fact that this bat (and the .707 retrace level) could trigger a move up even though I favored the other bat (green) that finishes at the .786 retrace level.

Right now, I am taking 70% of the LONG position I took for +84 pips profit as I am still expecting a move back down from here or near this point back down to hit the .786 and the other bat. I'll leave the other 30% to continue LONG if prices do continue that way. If it does get back down to fill the other bat at .786, I'll be taking a full LONG positions and adding to my current inventory of LONGS in this pair.
SPECIAL Commodities $39.99/mo http://bit.ly/2AZWhx4
List of my ACTIVE Trades: http://bit.ly/2JkoaR3active
Sign up to mailing list: http://bit.ly/2iNieEY
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/efxselect
Twitter: @andrewefxselect
Website: efxselect.c
thank you.
you're welcome.
Thanks man... green day.. nice profit.. have a good weekend..
Your welcome. I hope you made profit. More to come....
Very good,was very helpful, thx.
Hope it helped you make bank!
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out