Here are 10 reasons for a long bias on this pair.
2) pattern (orange line)
3) overextended and crossing
4) leaving an extremely oversold level
5) Perfect (first target around 1.25 is still waiting!!)
6) duplication. If this happens price should meet the middle of BB 90% of times
8) Price reacting to middle of clone (see below)
9) A series of HH, HL forming (weekly chart)
10) Possible EW forming
All these reasons are telling us that price has bottomed and the fundamental factors also support this bias (USD weakning, no rate hike untill middle of 2016)
I agree EW count is not clear but doesnt matter, as traders we should have other tools we can use on a given scenario. This does not mean EW is useless off course, if someone thinks so thats ok, i dont like to talk too much and will not try to convince anybody here.
This will be my long term roadmap now. The price action is choppy on D1 and H4 chart, right now i prefer to trade other pairs and will be looking for an entry here if i see a clear setup.